Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Merlot Skin Care~ Body Butter & Lip Moisturizer (Review)

There is nothing better than natural skin care products. Merlot offers a wide variety of skin care products, all with natural ingredients.

I received a couple Merlot products to review. They sent me their Lip Moisturizer and their Body Butter. These are two products that I use on a daily basis because I have extremely dry skin due to my hard water and the cold weather. 

My favorite of the two is definitely the butter. I love the natural fragrance and the long lasting moisture. I look forward to rubbing this on my tummy, arms and legs after every shower. It's a delightful treat for my skin. It is a thick, light purple creamy butter in a container so you can take as much or as little as you need and if you take out too much, you can put some back.
Body Butter features:
~Anti-aging
~Intensively hudrating
~24 hour moisture
~Promotes healthy skin

Lip balm is a necessity in my house. During the winter months my girls and I have super sensitive lips and if lip balm is not used daily, we get horribly chapped lips that get really red and uncomfortable. It is important  to use a lip balm that actually works to prevent this. I love the fragrance free Merlot Lip moisturizer!
Lip Moisturizer features:
~Protects lips with SPF 15 
~Conditions lips with natural grape seed oil
~Utilizes natural antioxidants
~Fragrance free

Both of these products are wonderful and I would definitely recommend them!

**PURCHASE**
Merlot products can be purchased at Merlot.com. Currently, the lip balms are 3 for $1 and the 8oz Body Butter is only $10. You can't beat those prices for such great products! (These prices are specials and won't last forever, so take advantage!)

**CONNECT**
Stay up to date with specials! Be sure to "like" Merlot Skin Care Cosmetics on facebook!

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment