Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Every little crafter needs an apron! (Embroideree)

My daughter has been asking for an apron for a while now. We like to garden and do crafts. Well, recently, I was the lucky winner at Luvin My Lil Monkeys blog for a personalized Cobbler Apron  from Embroideree !!
I browsed through their many (and when I say many, I mean A LOT) designs and choose the "Mommy's Girl" design because my daughter is a total mommy's girl! There were a lot of other designs that I liked, but this one stood out the most. I choose to keep it a surprise because I wanted to see how excited she got when she saw it. She was SOOO excited! (You can hardly tell in the pics because she is camera shy at times...but she was super excited!)

 I just thought I'd share. It fits her great and looks very durable! We will be testing this out with our crafts later! Thank you Linda!!                                             

Here is information from their site:
ONE SIZE
 Designed to fit pre-schoolers and early elementary students.
Full rounded styling - Center divided pouch pocket.
Made from 7.5 oz. ultra-durable 
65/35 poly-cotton twill.
Royal Blue, Red,  Bright Yellow, and Butter


You can purchase one of these for your child for  $19.95. Price includes Single name/Monogram AND SHIPPING!

1 comment:

  1. I have some old t-shirts that I need to do something with, this gave me the idea to upcycle them into aprons.

    She is charming.

    ReplyDelete