Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Pampered Pooch Sponsor Spotlight: True Treats Pet Bakery *Review*

I am going to start this review off by saying...YUM!
Yum is exactly what I think when I look at all the treats True Treats Pet Bakery offers. True Treats Pet Bakery offers a variety of treats for dogs, cats and even horses!


I was sent a bag of True Treats Pet Bakery Dog Biscuits for Sugar to review. These biscuits were in different shapes and sizes which made it super fun for the kids to give their pampered pooch a snack. They liked picking which one they wanted Sugar to have when it was their turn to give her a treat. Sugar was jumping at the sound of the bag opening after she got her first taste. She didn't even hesitate...she went straight to grubbing! She will stand on her hind legs and dance for these treats...they must be delish!!
Here is before and after pics:
BEFORE
 AFTER
I noticed a few days after we started giving her these snacks, her coat was beginning to get softer. She doesn't normally have a soft coat and I have always wondered why. Since I hadn't changed her regular dog food, or her shampoo, I am pretty convinced these treats had a lot to do with the softening of her coat. 
I have purchased treats before and she wasn't all that interested in them. These treats have something in them that makes her jump with excitement! We gave her two biscuits a day, to make them last and to keep her coat soft and purdy.

True Treats Pet Bakery offers a wide variety of flavors for your pooches biscuits and bones! Check out this list, from their website..
  • Pumpkin and Cheddar
  • Peanut Butter and Cheddar
  • PowerPup Nutritional Bars
  • TRUEcalm (chamomile and rosemary) For Anxiety
  • Sweet Potato Carrot Pumpkin 
  • Herbal Rescue™ (mint, parsley, pumpkin and ginger) 
  • Peanut Butter Banana Carrot 
  • Blueberry Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pancakes
  • Stout Beer and Pizza
  • Organic Apple Cider Peanut Butter Yam
  • Pumpkin Peanut Butter Apple
  • Custom Ingredient Orders Welcome
  • We launch new flavors several time a year 
I am very satisfied with their products and I will surly purchase from them in the future. I would highly recommend you get some for your pooch!
Another cute treat them make..
OK...this is awesome!!

To Purchase
If you would like to purchase some treats for your pampered pooch, and I'm sure you do...visit True Treats Pet Bakery's online shop!

Lucky for one GMJ reader...a $10 gc is up for grabs in the Pampered Pooch Event! (April 15-May 1)
 With this $10 you will have lots of options!
 I have an awesome prize package that will go to one winner...be sure to check back and enter!

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

3 comments:

  1. I WOULD SO LOVE TO BUY SOME OF THERE STUFF FOR MY MOMS DOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi, these look sooo good! I'm sure my doggies would love them. Good luck with the moving!! We miss you. :)
    Whirlwind of Surprises

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wanted to say your dog is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete