Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Footminders *Comfort* Insoles (Review)

If you are one of many men and women who are on their feet most of the day, I am sure you know about foot discomfort. 
I am a stay at home mom, which means I do spend a lot of time on my feet, BUT my husband spends practically the whole day on his, so I decided to get a pair of Footminders for him to review. 
He received the Footminders "Comfort" designed for lace up shoes, athletic footwear, work boots and hiking boots (for both men and women). The "comfort" model is one of three and they suit his needs best. The other styles are "Casual" and "Catwalk".
**Review**
My husband was pretty excited to receive these because he suffers daily from feet pain. He has tried several brands of insoles before! Currently, he wears a pair of lace up Nike's for work. I have owned a few pairs of Nike's in my lifetime and let me tell you...they may look nice, but they have not always been very comfortable. 
The Footminders fit nicely into his shoes and he felt the difference right away. He said they were a bit uncomfortable at first but after a couple hours, he felt an increase in comfort and his feet weren't hurting like usual. I guess they take a while to get used to, since they are adjusting the way your foot is positioned.

Since I did not get to actually "review" this product myself, I cannot say how well they worked...but what I can say is that I have noticed a lot less complaining about his feet hurting!

The Footminders Comfort seem like a great product for anyone who is on their feet a lot and who suffers from foot or even knee pain.

*PURCHASE*
You can purchase a pair of Footminders Comfort at the Footminders website for $27.95 on sale (Originally priced at $34.97)

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments: