Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Monday, October 1, 2012

*Baby Blessings Celebration* TotSeat (Review)

Are you a mama of a tot? If so, you will love the product that I am about to share with you! The Totseat is such an awesome product and I am very excited to tell you all about it!

I received a Pink Circle Totseat for a review. I was thrilled to review this product because I honestly have not tried a product like it. I do not enjoy placing my precious babies in seats that I do not personally clean myself. I disinfect in my home often, but I highly doubt restaurants do as well. Having a chair "cover" has given me a feeling of security. I do not need to worry about germs getting on my baby.

The Totseat also keeps baby seated and in a comfortable eating position. I can not even tell you how many times my little ones have wiggled out of the straps on the restaurant highchairs and stood up. They sure are quick and within the blink of an eye, they can go crashing to the floor.

Since I received the Totseat, I have opted out of using public high chairs and use the regular chairs instead. It only takes a minute to get the Totseat attached securely and eliminates worries  for the rest of the time I am out. My little one, 22 months old has tested this out a handful of times and I can tell she'd rather be strapped into this, than the high chairs.

So far, the Totseat has fit great with any of the chairs I attempted to use it on. It's great for square top and round top chairs! Totseats are pretty compact and fit easily in a diaper bag. I use a large purse and it fits well in there too! Once more thing to love is the quality and designs of the fabric used for the Totseats. There are 5 different fabric choices offered!

Here is a quick intro on how to use the Totseat.
2 pieces create the Totseat (piece in center is the carrying bag)
Adjust the long rectangular piece to fit the chair snug, using the large strip of velcro attached.
Fit the top part onto the chair (there are holes in the corners for use with square chairs) and slide the smaller end downward through the opening of the piece you attached to the chair.
Seat child and clip the plastic slips together around the back of the chair.
Once you are done, remove the Totseat, fold and stuff into handy carrying case.
 Totseats are completely washable...that's definitely one of my favorite features! They fit snug around the child and the rise is high. It takes no more than a minute to set up as well as remove and put away!

*PURCHASE*
Totseats retail for $34.99 and can be purchased at www.TrendyKid.com
I have a special code for you to receive 15% off if you decide to purchase... JAMAMAMA15
 This code is good until October 31!

Follow TrendyKid on twitter! @trendykidusa
Like TrendyKid on facebook!

**GIVEAWAY**
I know this product doesn't really fit into the newborn baby category, but you can use this as soon as your baby can sit up on their own, around 6 months, to 30 months of age!
Soooo...that's right, one winner is going to win one for their tot! This is one of the many prizes being given away during my Baby Blessings Event!

The Baby Blessings Event will start in November...be sure to check back and get entered! There will be LOTS of prizes!!!

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome,imma have to go get me one now. thanks jessi.
    love chicken cutlets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea! And I loved how you took the pictures to show just how it is assembled and the finished product. Good job! I also wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have, Jessi, I am a mom of 4 beautiful girls as well. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool idea.

    knickgirl_3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete