Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tombow Glue for Crafts *Review*


I love to scrapbook, when I can find the time! Any product that can help with the construction of my scrapbook page, is a likeable product for me.

I had the opportunity to review Tombow Adhesive Tape Runner, a super neat tool that has made my scrapbooking time a lot quicker. This nifty scrapbook glue is does the job as would a double sided tape, but better. It is very easy to apply, simply press down, slide the applicator and apply glue to desired area, then lift the applicator. I found this very helpful for attaching photos inside of picture frames as well. This helps so the photo does not move inside the frame, keeping your photo in the correct place for a nice display.

The performance of this product is exceptional. Not only a nifty tool, I would consider it a scrapbook necessity! I have used glue dots for gluing my photos to my scrapbook pages and wasn't really satisfied. Since using the Tombow Glue, I can tell the difference. The glue dots leave a bump under my photos and the Tombow glue doesn't. That difference right there is a great reason to make the switch.

Would I recommend Tombow Adhesive? Absolutely.
Not a scrapbooker? No problem...Tombow Glue is great for the office, school products and I am sure for many other things!

To Purchase
Purchase Tombow Glue for $3.99 (now on sale for just $1.78)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment