Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beyond Bedding ~ Baby Bedding Set *Review*


I don't usually shop for my family's bedding online because I like to feel the fabrics and see the quality of the product. However, I recently got the opportunity to review a bedding set of my choice from Beyond Bedding.

My new baby girl was just about ready to transition to her crib, from her bassinet so I decided to get a bedding set for her. It was a tough decision because of the many baby bedding sets available at Beyond Bedding.
 I ended up choosing the Olivia Girls Boutique Pink and Green Baby Bedding by Sweet JoJo Designs(pictured above). I chose this set because I had already purchased some room decor that would go great with it.
I love the set! It is the prettiest I have ever had for any of my girls. Such vibrant colors and the chenille fabric is so soft! The bumper features pretty green ruffles that adds the extra cuteness.
I think the bedding looks great with her white crib!
My gorgeous little girl loves her new bedding!!
This set is absolutely beautiful. It is a combination of 100% cotton and chenille fabric that is very stylish for any little girl. I thought this would be an awesome set for her, for years to come. I will be able to use most of this set on her toddler bed as well so it is definitely worth buying. I love the hanging toy bag. I loaded it up with bright colored toys so my sweet girl has something colorful to look at when she wakes up. 

The set includes 9 pieces:
*Crib Blanket
*(2) Window Valences
*Crib Skirt
*Fitted Crib Sheet
*Bumper
*Diaper Stacker
*Toy Bag
*Pillow

All of these pieces (listed above) are included in the 9 piece set for $229.99. There are other items available for purchase to match the set. Some optional add-ons to the set include: Laundry Hamper, Wall Decals, Lamp Shade and more.

I love that Beyond Bedding has such a great selection of both baby girl bedding and baby boy bedding!

**PURCHASE**
Visit Beyond Bedding to make your next bedding purchase! They also offer beautiful teen and adult bedding! You will not be disappointed!

**GIVEAWAY**
...coming soon...

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment