Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mommy's Bliss Natural Bedtime Products for Infants *review*

 
I was blessed with another sweet little girl late last year. She is now 4 months old. A couple months ago, I received three new products from Mommy's Bliss. I was sent their Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Baby Wash, Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Massage Cream and Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Mist. 
We already had our bedtime routine. At 8 o'clock, I would bathe her, dress her, feed her and tuck her into her bassinet. She has not made it easy for mama. She was not the easiest baby to put to sleep and she didn't stay sleeping for long before she woke up and was ready to eat or be held again.

Since I received the products, I have added them all into our bedtime routine. 
 **Mommy's Bliss Slumber Mist**
Before bathing her, I spray the Mist onto her bassinet and pajamas. 
**Mommy's Bliss Slumber Baby Wash**
The baby wash is a clear liquid that has a lovely clean lavender scent and a little goes a long way. One feature I noticed that is different from other bath time products is the lid. It has a "dishsoap" kind of lid which is great for quick and easy dispensing. 
**Mommy's Bliss Slumber Massage Cream**
After her bath, she gets a nice little massage with the massage cream. Yes, I do this every night...it's a great way to bond with your little one and the massage helps them wind down and get ready for some good sleep. I dress my little peanut in her pre-sprayed clothes, feed her and tuck her into bed. 

I can honestly say, since I added these three products into our bed time routine, my baby girl falls asleep better and stays asleep longer. She is usually awake when I lay her down and she falls asleep easily, thanks to the sweet smell of lavender. The scent is lighter than other lavender scented baby products and I like that. It's light enough to not bother her nose but it's strong enough for her to smell and enjoy.

On a side note~ I have used the baby wash for my two other little girls hair. It smells great and leaves a lasting scent in their hair that helps them sleep as well.

~Purchase~
Mommy's Bliss bedtime products can be purchased at Walgreens.
:::Prices:::
Mommy's Bliss Slumber Baby Wash: $7.99
Mommy's Bliss Slumber Massage Cream: $6.99
Mommy's Bliss Slumber Mist: $5.99

~Connect~

Disclosure: The products mentioned in this review were provided to me free of charge in exchange for my review. All opinions in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment