Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Marlee's 4th Birthday Bash~ Tutu's Galore Hair Bows and More (review)


*Tutu's Galore Hair Bows and More*
I absolutely love everything in this shop! Tutu's Galore Hair Bows and More offers some of everything! She recently started offering those adorable chunky necklaces that seem to be super popular these days!

I was so excited when the owner confirmed she wanted to be included in Marlee's 4th Birthday bash. She sent a beautiful headband and bow for the review. Marlee loves big bows and this bow is perfect. It is so beautifully made and looks so cute on Marlee! Big sister Destiny loves it too. I love that the bow is detachable. My girls have the option to wear the headband, bow, or both! The headband is beautifully woven ..she did an amazing job!
The bow/headband combination looks awesome on Destiny! Destiny loves to wear headbands and this one is one of her faves. She said it is very comfortable and does not irritate her like some do.

Tutu's Galore Hair Bows and More makes lots of other cute things...
Here is just a sample of the gorgeous things that she makes...
These are adorable! ~ rose wands...
For the Minnie fans...

On to the Birthday girl...
I put Marlee's hair up a lot because it tends to flow to the front, getting in her eyes. I love that the headband prevents this from happening and I can leave her hair down. Doesn't it look pretty?


We love the headband & bow we received and plan to purchase more in the future! The owner is very sweet and a pleasure to work with. I encourage you to stop by and see the new things she is listing!
 **PURCHASE**
Visit Tutu's Galore Hair Bows and More on facebook to purchase. Her items are sold only on facebook at the time.

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment