Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011: Daniel's Promise~All-Natural Neem Aloe Facial Scrub & Mask *Review*


Daniel's Promise

“Herbal products for your health and wellness”
Our promise is for our products to be simple alternatives for healthful living, even as Daniel of the Bible chose simple healthful alternatives rather than King Nebuchadnezzar’s fare. Carefully chosen and minimally processed, the healthful influence of our products are intended to be incorporated into a lifestyle of health and wellness.
- Daniel Weaver

 I like to use natural skin care products. I recently came across Daniel's Promise, a company that makes herbal products. Daniel makes products such as Anti-itch Formula, Facial Serum, Neem Oil Shampoo and lots more.
I had the opportunity to review the All-Natural Neem Aloe Facial Scrub and Mask.
This product is a facial cleansing scrub, but can actually be used as a mask as well. For the first couple days, I used it as a scrub and was very pleased with the results. I get acne breakouts on my chin, mostly. I have tried many different products but none seem to control the acne. After a couple days of using Daniel's Promise All-Natural Neem Facial Scrub, I noticed a decrease in pimples. Now, these pimples that I have been getting, are not an ordinary blackhead or white head...they are sore lumps beneath the skin and are not pimples you can, or want to pop. Anyways, since I was getting great results with the scrub, I decided to try it out as a mask. To make a mask, I mixed the product with an equal amount of olive oil. I applied it to my face and let it sit for about 10 minutes. I then, rinsed it off with warm water and pat dry. My face was left feeling very soft and moisturized.
I also made a mask using water (the same way I did with the olive oil). I liked it best this way because it dries up and tightens my skin. Once I rinsed it off, my face felt clean, soft, tightened and not oily. It did not dry out my skin, like other products do. It has a strong, different, earthy smell.

Product Ingredients
Bentonite clay, neem bark, aloe vera, neem oil, essential oils of lavender and rosewood.

I would definitely recommend this product if you, or someone you know suffer from acne breakouts or if you want to experience a face cleanser without chemicals. This would be a great gift for a teen dealing with acne breakouts!

To Purchase
You can purchase Daniel's Promise 4oz. All-Natuall Neem Aloe Facial Scrub and Mask for just $7.99 at Daniel's Promise website, HERE.

 **Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment