Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, December 30, 2011

**Winter Wonderland**Sponsor Spotlight: ThatCrochetGirl *Crochet Hat Review*

I came across a facebook page one day that was having a referral contest. I referred some friends and I won a hat of my choice from ThatCrochetGirl. I chose a super cute pink and purple hat with flower and she made it in my size.

In no time, I received my bright pink and purple hat in the mail. My new hat fits great and features ear flaps to protect my ears from the chill of winter. Looks cute doesn't it?

At ThatCrochetGirl, you will find handmade one of a kind purses, character hats and more!
Look at this adorable Snowman hat!!
 ...and the Grinch. (I know a man who this would be great for~my hubby! Shh...don't tell him I said that :)

To Purchase
To purchase one of her awesome hats, just visit ThatCrochetGirl on facebook. Her prices are amazing!

Connect with ThatCrochetGirl on facebook!

Giveaway
ThatCrochetGirl is sponsoring in the "Winter Wonderland" blog hop event! She would like to give one very lucky reader their choice of hat, from her fb page! Thank you so much, ThatCrochetGirl!! This hat will be one of two prizes!

Want EXTRA ENTRIES? Visit ThatCrochetGirl and tell me something you love or share her page on fb. COMMENT ON THIS POST TELLING ME WHAT YOU DID.(If you shared her page, please leave me the URL. :)

**Disclosure~ I was sent a free hat because I won a referral contest at ThatCrochetGirl. I was not offered any compensation for writing this review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment