Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

MooMoo's 3rd Birthday Bash~Sponsor Spotlight: Giddy Snacks *Review*

When it comes to the snacks I choose for my kids, I would consider myself pretty picky. I try to steer away from unhealthy, fattening snacks that are low in nutrition.
I recently came across a new snack called giddy dip 'ems.

  dip'emsTM – Our dip'ems are a wholesome take on kids' snack standbys. Each individually wrapped snack pack has scrumptious biscuits baked with whole grains to dunk in yummy dip made from real fruit.
These neat snacks come in four flavors
  • Strawberry
  • Tropical
  • Sour Apple
  • Grape
I was sent two boxes of giddy dip 'ems to review. One box of Tropical and one box of Sour Apple. In each box, there are four individually wrapped servings. Great for on-the-go!

I quickly went for the Tropical dip 'ems because I am not a fan of sour apple. Yes, I tried these before I gave them to my little ones! The biscuits are on the crunchy side and dip was thick and very tasty!
Next, I offered them to MooMoo...
She dug right in...no hesitation! She loved the dip and ate every bit of it even after the biscuits were gone. The dip is thick enough that is does not drip. No messes here! Just one satisfied kid and one happy mama!
My one year old, BuBu, also loved these. They were a bit hard for her to bite, since she only has a couple teeth, but she was able to bite them after drooling on them for a minute. 

Overall, I think these snacks are wonderful for kids and parents! They are fun, tasty and healthy...what more could a mom ask for!?!

To Purchase
Price: $19.16 for 4 boxes(16 individual snack pouches) OR $34.49 for 8 boxes(32 individual snack pouches) *prices at Amazon.com
Giddy dip 'ems are available for purchase at a number of San Francisco Bay Area retailers and Target stores and are now available at Amazon.com! You can view a list of retailers HERE.


Giddy is sponsoring in MooMoo's 3rd Birthday Bash and would like to offer 2 Green Mam-a Jam-a readers a week supply of Giddy dip 'ems! Thank you so much, giddy, for this awesome prize!!

To Enter
Come back from Jan 14- Feb 1 and enter to win some giddy dip 'ems and lots of other great prizes during MooMoo's 3rd Birthday Bash!!

BLOGGERS~ Be sure to grab MooMoo's 3rd Birthday Bash Button to get some extra entries into every giveaway!! (locate on the top right side of my blog)
**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment