Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Reuseit: Glass Water Bottle *Review*


I had the opportunity to review a glass water bottle from Reuseit.com. I chose to review the 22oz glass water bottle by Lifefactory.
Features
  • BPA-free
  • Free of phthalates, PVC and polycarbonate
  • Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic
  • No chemical leaching and no metallic taste
  • Wide mouth for ice & easy cleaning
  • Bottle made in France, sleeve made in USA
  • Dishwasher safe
Over the past few months, I have been trying to drink more water and exersize more, to gain control of my weight. Each and every time I step out of my house, I make sure to fill this bottle with water. I also use it while I am home.
My review
The 22oz glass water bottle by Lifefactory is slightly larger than the typical water bottle. It features a silicone sleeve which looks cool and also allows a better grip. This glass bottle also features a wide mouth which makes it easier to add ice. Since this bottle is made of glass, there are no unpleasant tastes. The cap screws on and off and has a great seal. I keep my water bottle in my purse on outings and have not had a spill issue. My kids also use this bottle. It has been dropped by my littlest(she is 1), onto tile floor, and it survived with no chips, thanks to the durability and the silicone sleeve.
The mouth opening is a tad bit too small for me to get my hand in for cleaning and is a bit too tall for my bottle brush to reach the bottom for cleaning. That would be my only dislike about this bottle. My suggestion would be to widen and shorten the bottle, making it easier to clean.

The amount of plastic bottles that are dumped into our landfill is horrifying! I find it very easy and convenient to use a glass water bottle. I wish more people would. Some people just don't know their options...there are so many glass water bottles to choose from and once you purchase one for yourself, you will never go back to plastic!

To Purchase
Everyone should own at least one glass water bottle! They are offered in a variety or styles and colors at Reuseit.com. The glass water bottle that I reviewed can be purchased for $21.95 and is also available in 9oz and 16oz size.

 **Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment