Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tylers Coffee *Review*


 Tyler’s Coffee uses a “Z-Roasting” process that optimizes the time the coffee beans are cooked; the result is high levels of caffeine and free of acid. Benefits of an acid free coffee are tooth enamel is protected and teeth are stronger leading to fewer cavities.
I am an everyday coffee drinker. I drink one cup a day, at least.
There is a new company called Tylers Coffee that makes an acid free coffee. I had the opportunity to review a sample of this coffee.
I buy the same coffee each and every time I buy coffee. Same brand, same flavor. Tylers Coffee had a very different taste from what I am used to. It has a much bolder taste. I honestly don't think I would purchase it in the future because it doesn't have that taste that I love in a coffee. My husband however, enjoyed it. He is not as picky as I am.

The benefits of Tylers acid free coffee are tooth enamel is protected and teeth are stronger leading to fewer cavities.
 

To purchase, or to read more about Tyler's Coffee, visit their website.
You can also find Tylers Coffee on Facebook!

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment