Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to School Event WINNERS!

Thank you all for entering! Here are the Back to School Event winners! All winners have been emailed and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. :( Check your spam!!

J Magnolia Designs~ Amy McCarty

Kidzies~ Sheri Street

Cool Lunch Bags~ Shakeeta Williams
 
Sparkle Farms~ Micah Pearson

Kellys Crafts~ Kristine Torres

CrazyDog T-Shirts~ Sabrina Radke

Scarlett and Maria~ Robin Blankenship

HuckleBerry Pendwyn~ Kelley

Precious Princess Bowtique~ Emillie


If you were a winner, I'd love for you to post on the sponsors FB wall that you won and thank them! I am sure they would love that too!
If you did not win this time, don't worry, I have more awesome giveaways lined up!!
Thanks a bunch!
Jessi G.

No comments:

Post a Comment