Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Funky Monkey T-Shirt *Review*


I was sent a Funky Monkey T-Shirt from tshirtprinting.net to review. I had a perfect kid in mind who I knew would love this. 
When I received the t-shirt, I examined the printed design and it seemed very well made. The t-shirt was made of quality fabric and was not too thin or too thick. After a couple washes, the design is still intact and the color has not faded at all. Great t-shirt, great company. Visit their website~  tshirtprinting.net
A bit from their website: 
Here at TshirtPrinting.net we have over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business. We believe that you, our customer, are searching for someone to fulfil your printing needs without stress and with your satisfaction being our main aim.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment