Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FREE~ Cottonelle Toilet Paper Roll Cover!

Get a FREE Cottonelle Toilet Paper Roll cover.

Choose between Orange, Blue and Green prints. Use code: 3600013396 to get yours if you don’t currently have a UPC code on hand.
**The Cottonelle website is being overloaded with requests so you may experience some errors. Try again later if necessary.
 Request your free Cottonelle Toilet Paper Roll Cover HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the UPC code; I didn't have one in the house currently, but was still able to place my request for a cover. My daughters will get such a kick out of it... it's for their bathroom! : )

    ReplyDelete