Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

BrytonPick~Floss in Seconds *Review*


BrytonPick~Floss in Seconds


I am not a big fan of flossing because it takes a lot of time and it is not very convenient while out and about. BrytonPick is another form of flossing that is supposed to be quicker and more convenient.

I was sent two BrytonPicks to review. 

Product Benefits:
  • Completely Recyclable!
  • Quick solution when there is no time to floss
  • Convenient and Protable
  • Reusable (for 30 days-*germ-resistant stainless steel) 
  • BrytonPick is 100% produced in the USA at FDA registered facilities(QS-9000 / ISO9001 Certified)

 Instructions:
  1. Keep mouth open in a smiling position
  2. Gently insert either end between teeth
  3. SLIDE between teeth INSIDE-OUT
  • Cleanse with napkin, tissue or hot water
  • Ages 10+
 CAN ALSO BE USED WITH BRACES!! 


My opinion of the product:
 When I first received the BrytonPick, I looked at it and thought it is about time someone invented something more convenient than floss. I was excited to try it out. My husband thought it looked dangerous.


That night, we ate steak. A perfect night to try our BrytonPicks! I went straight to the bathroom to use it as it does state to use first in front of a mirror so you can get the hang of it. I found it really easy to use but I did have a problem getting it in between my two front teeth. My teeth are a bit crowded. My husband decided to take his out to the living room and watch the TV while using it for the first time. He ended up with a small cut on his lip. Since he did not follow the instructions, he suffered the consequences. He thinks the BrysonPicks are dangerous and he will not use them again. For the teeth it was able to slide through, I did find little remnants of food on the steel part of the BrytonPick. I found these to be much easier than floss and much more convenient. I love that it comes with a carrying case that fits perfectly in my wallet. I take it with me every time I leave the house and I use it at least once a day. Since I started using it, I have noticed a difference in my teeth as well as my breath. Since there is no food left behind after a meal, I have fresher breath.


I will definitely recommend these to friends and family. I will also let them know the importance of following the instructions!


To find out more, visit the BrytonPick website at http://www.brytonpick.com

You can purchase the BrytonPick at stores such as CVS, A&P, Amazon.com and more. Check their website for more stores!   


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment