Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Birthday Bash: Pink Princess *Review*



Every little princess deserves to look her best on her birthday! Destiny is ultra girly and loves to wear dresses. If I let her, she'd wear a dress everyday! Destiny has a dress fetish like I have a handbag fetish! I love to buy her dresses for each special occasions but I don't like to spend an arm and a leg. At Pink Princess, you will find highly discounted, very affordable, absolutely gorgeous dresses for all occasions! You will also find kids costumes, petiskirts and tutus and even boys formal wear.


We had the opportunity to select her birthday dress from the Pink Princess website for a review. Destiny and I sat down together and looked at each and every dress. It came down to three different dresses and we decided to go with the White Flower Girl Dress - Gathered Taffeta with Aqua Sash in size 7

This was Destiny's favorite of all the beautiful dresses available in her size. Her favorite feature is the off-the-shoulder sleeves with spaghetti straps. My favorite feature is the beautiful (removable) blue rose. I love that the rose can be removed from the sash and placed in her hair.
This dress looks absolutely darling on her.  The generous amount of taffeta material in the skirt allows a beautiful flow when she dances and twirls.

Every little princess deserves to be the star of her birthday. Destiny looked beautiful on her special day! Thank you Pink Princess!

To Purchase
The White Flower Girl Dress- Gathered Taffeta with Aqua Sash can be purchased at Pink Princess for just $39.99! Isn't that price amazing?!?
Giveaway 
The lovely people at Pink Princess would like to offer a lucky GMJ reader a $15 GC to their website! Thank you, Pink Princess!

Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash runs from March 25-April 12. Check back and enter to win a $15 gc to Pink Princess and many other prizes!! 

Blogger Extra Entries:
Grab Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash button(located on the top left of my blog)~comment with the link to your blog. 
Readers Extra Entries: 
Comment on this post. Tell me which dress/item from Pink Princess is your favorite, or who you want to win this for...anything related to my review :)
 **Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment