Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

*BLOGGER SIGN-UPS OPEN* Precocious Preteen Birthday Blog Hop Event


What Mommy Wants is celebrating her daughters 12th Birthday with a Precocious Preteen Birthday Blog Hop! You all know I love to participate in blog hops so of course I'm joining! :)

I want to encourage bloggers to sign up for this FREE event! Let's help Melissa, at What Mommy Wants celebrate her daughter's birthday with a huge hop...full of awesome giveaways!!

Some info on the event:
Dates: April 24- May 8
Required prize value: $20

She is also gathering sponsors for a GRAND PRIZE package! This is going to be a blast!

You can find more info & SIGN UP HERE!

1 comment:

  1. we do not have a preteen just yet. I came here via the hop!
    http://www.mudpiesandtiaras.com/

    ReplyDelete