Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Birthday Bash Sponsor Spotlight: Darlin' Details~Peace Tote *Review*


Are you looking for a place to find unique personalized items for yourself or your kids? Darlin' Details on Etsy is a great shop to check out! Emily, the owner creates super cute and unique personalized items such as shirts, totes and even coffee cups!!

I was sent one of her super cute Peace Love and Happiness Totes for review. Destiny likes to take along her DS and a couple other things when we go out, so she doesn't get "bored". She goes for this tote each and every time since she got it and she loads it full of "entertainment". She has her own style and likes to look cute. This tote suits her perfectly.




Made of thick, durable fabric, this tote is made to last. It features a cute peace design that is iron transferred and sewn onto the middle, front of the bag. It also features a ribbon bow on the strap.

These totes make great gifts for kids, friends and teachers!

To Purchase
The Peace Love and Happiness tote can be purchased for $20 at Darlin' Details on Etsy.


Giveaway
ONE lucky GMJ reader is going to win a Peace Love and Happiness Tote during Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash!
Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash runs from March 25-April 12. Check back and enter to win a Peace Love and Happiness Tote and many other prizes!! 

Blogger Extra Entries:
Grab Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash button(located on the top left of my blog)~comment with the link to your blog. 
Readers Extra Entries: 
Comment on this post. Tell me another Darlin' Details product you would love to have, or who you want to win this for...anything related to my review :)
 **Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bag.. very cute.. my daughter is totally into the peace sign etc.. and the color is greats!! Must go check them out!!
    Thanks

    Shauna
    Bipolar2happiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love to pack her church clothes in this tote bag when she spends the night by great grandma's to attend church Sunday mornings with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I win.. love the color of the tote!

    ReplyDelete