Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday Bash Sponsor Spotlight: KinderGlo Night Light ; A night time necessity! *Review* and *Discount Code*!

Night lights are perfect for people of all ages. But, having a night light plugged into a low outlet is dangerous and I would not recommend it for a small child. I have three small children so until now we haven't used a nightlight, except in the bathroom.

I was sent a Quarter Moon Portable Night Light from KinderGlo to review. 

Quarter Moon KinderGlo Night Light
Easy to grab and hold on to. Yet, soft enough to cuddle.
The Qtr Moon's smile and easy to carry design makes it the favorite bedtime comfort and a daytime toy.
  • Dimensions (Moon) 5.5" x 5.5" x 2.75"
  • Includes charging station (compatible with all KinderGlo characters)
  • Timer: 30 minute auto shut-off or continuous on
  • Color modes: continuous cycling or choose red, blue, or green
  • BPA & lead free
  • 6' charging cable

I LOVE KinderGlo!
This night light has been used everyday/night since we received it. Each night, I tuck Destiny in with a kiss goodnight, we say our prayers and I hand her her KinderGlo night light. She is comforted by the moon and I can tell because she happily goes to sleep. Which is not what usually happens. She usually asks "Mommy, can you sleep with me?" or "Can you pray for me to have a good dream?".
I love that the Quarter moon is round with an easy to carry handle and can also be used as a bracelet...makes it fun for kids. This night light is right there in her bed for times where she wakes up at night to use the bathroom. With one click of a button, located on the bottom of the night light, the light turns on and remains on for 30 minutes. This gives her enough time to finish up in the bathroom, get back in bed and drift off to sleep.
After she fell asleep, one of the first nights with her KinderGlo night light, I crept into the room and took this picture.

There are different modes you can choose for colors. You can either use one solid color(red, blue or green) or choose for the colors to alternate, which changes to red, blue and green with other colors in between. Destiny likes the continuous color rotation best because it displays pink, her favorite color. The night light offers bright enough light to gently light up the room, but isn't too bright where it will keep her up.
I expected this night light to get hot, or even a little warm after 30 minutes of use, but it doesn't! I don't need to worry about it heating her up at night and I definitely don't have to worry about burns!

This night light is safe for all ages! My 1 and 3 year old daughter's love this night light as well. The carry it around during the day, when big sister, Destiny is at school. I will probably have to buy at least one more of these. Look at the elephant!! How cute is that!!?!

To Purchase
 KinderGlo offers an awesome variety of portable night lights, for just $24.95 each! Make a purchase at KinderGlo!
How would you like $5 off each night light ordered? Use the code KURM6B54FFVN at checkout!

"Like" KinderGlo on facebook!
"Follow" KinderGlo on twitter!
Giveaway 
The generous folks at KinderGlo would like to offer a lucky GMJ reader any available KinderGlo night light on their website! Thank you so much, KinderGlo!

Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash runs from March 25-April 12. Check back and enter to win a KinderGlo night light and many other prizes!! 

Blogger Extra Entries:
Grab Destiny's 7th Birthday Bash button(located on the top left of my blog)~comment with the link to your blog. 
Readers Extra Entries: 
Comment on this post. Tell me which night light from KinderGlo is your favorite, or who you want to win this for...anything related to my review :)
 **Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.


19 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited about this giveaway. I would love to have this for my twins (almost 18 months), since I can't keep a traditional night light in their room because my son is always trying to pull it out of the wall socket. :P I love the Hippo light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I like how you can either put it on a timer to shut off after 1/2 hour or leave it on.The prices are pretty reasonable too for these lights
    sandy1955 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this for my oldest daughter, maybe the owl!
    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this for my son! I love the timer options!
    Lexijo213 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win the dinosaur night light for my son!

    Vashti M
    hun423 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win the Half Moon for my son! He would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I love that they are BPA/lead free! Thank you for the review.

    Kelly L

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are really cute. My brother would love these

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love the elephant one! They are all so cute!
    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I luv this idea. Safe, fun and Cute. I'd choose the Angel!
    Gladys P
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, definietly original idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to get one of these. They are so kid-friendly you don't even have to worry if they carry it around. Great product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review. This looks like such a great idea for little ones and love that there is a timer on it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review! Looks like a product Carter would love to have in his room at night when he goes to bed! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to win this for my daughter- I like the moon, but the animals are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are so pretty, i know my daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the look of these, these are alot better than the outlet plugins, thanks for the review and giveaway

    christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'd love a hippo or an elephant one!

    ReplyDelete