Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Have your heard of Heartsy?

Isn't this adorable?? How about this...

 
You can find lots more adorable things just like this at Kuma Crafts store. 
Sign up through Heartsy HERE and get a $5 credit to your new acct. (When I signed up, I bought a voucher for $7,which I used my $5 credit with and actually paid $2, and got a beautiful pair of sterling silver earrings for just $2 shipped!) Here is how it works...
Sign up HERE, through my personal referral link, browse through the daily deals, buy a voucher for choice of shop. You will receive an email with a code to use at the shop to redeem your voucher. It is so simple! Feel free to let me know on this post what you scored! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment