Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

jellybelle84 on Etsy *Review*

I'd like to introduce my readers to jellybelle84 on Etsy. I found this shop browsing through handmade items and I contacted the owner because I thought her Owlets were adorable. Deborah offered to send me an Owlet for review. I was super excited! I really love owls and I know I am not the only one! This is the owlet I was sent to review.

Adorable, Isn't it?


Instantly my girls fell in love with it. Especially Bu Bu, my 8 month old. She stared at it like it was her long lost friend!
The owlets measure 2.5 to 3 inches tall (depending on the yarn used) and around 2.5 inches wide. .All of the pieces are intact and are held on very well. The owlets have safety eyes with washers in the back to prevent them from being pulled out. They are also hot glued.
These are Just plain adorable and very affordable!! You can purchase one for only $3! She makes them in many colors. Here are some more items she makes...



Piglet in a blanket
Little Birdie

Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake

Moko Orange Coin/Makeup Purse with Button




All of her listed items are $5 and under! An awesome deal if you ask me! To look at all of her amazing items or to purchase, click HERE. or HERE (Facebook)

I was sent an owlet for review. I was not compensated in any other way for doing this review. Thank you Deborah!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she has some lovely things. I also like the name Owlet. That's charming. Nice review. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete