Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monday Monkey Hop~Time to Link up with GFC

Monday Monkey GFC Blog Hop Guidelines:

Follow the first two blogs in the Linky, these are your hosts. Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!
Leave a linky for your Blog page so we can follow you with GFC
While it isn’t required, it would be fantastic if you could spread the word! The more people who link up, the more followers you will get.

Happy Monday Monkey Hopping!



1 comment:

  1. Hello! New follower from the Monday Monkey Blog Hop! Feel free to take a look at my new site: http://mdmamareviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete