Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Loom Room{Fairytale Frog Prince} *Review*


The Loom Room is a shop where you can find the most amazing handmade items! I was sent a Knitted Fairytale Frog Prince for review. Isn't he cute?

This was a surprise review. I had no idea what I was going to receive. The Fairytale Frog Prince was just perfect. My 2 year old loves frogs and fairytales! Take a look at how excited she was when she first saw it. This is now her favorite toy to sleep with, take on shopping trips and it even sits at the table while we eat dinner! Yes, she is that attached!
Moo Moo meets her Frog Prince...

She carefully examines her new friend...

There are so many other neat items on her site. Here are some of my favorites...
Handcrafted Tooth Fairy Doll


Handcrafted Unicorn Rug
Hand Knit Pink Kitty Cat Princess With LOTS of Extras


Seashell Purse With Dolls Mermaid Gift
These lovely items are made on knitting looms. If you haven't heard of those(which I hadn't until I found her site), here is a pic of what they can look like. They come in different shapes and sizes. I am amazed at all the neat things she made with these!

Be sure to check out her site! On top of great prices for her adorable and unique items, she offers a free gift with EVERY purchase! Her prices are more than reasonable! 
 To Purchase
To purchase or to see all of her handmade items, click HERE and you will be directed to her {Etsy}shop. You will be impressed...very impressed.

I was sent a Fairytale Frog Prince for review. I was not compensate in any other way for doing this.

Thanks so much Melissa, for sending me this adorable Frog for review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment