Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I don't get it

Thanks for the post from Lynn Guy

I researched satellite provider to find some different options for tv. I watch all kinds of stuff. Things I wouldn't tell anyone but my closest friends that I watch because I fear people would judge me. One show I don't get though, is Chelsea Handler's show on E. That woman is just abrasive. I don't think she is funny. At all. People must be into her though, right? I'm still confused about how she has her own show. And apparently her and Jennifer Aniston are friends. I don't see it.

Brought to you by your friends at satellitetvfamily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment