Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Smiley Cookie *Review* + 20% off Discount!!


Put a smile on your face :) Smiley Cookies will do just that. Smiley Cookies is an online shop where you will find buttery, delicious, smiley cookies for any occasion! Order customized cookies to match your wedding colors, sports teams, corporate logos and more. These cookies are sure to put a smile on your face!

I was sent a dozen Halloween Smiley Cookies for review. I told my kids we would be receiving a package of cookies in the mail and they couldn't wait to get them. Nothing can explain the excitement my family and I had when we received our Halloween Smiley Cookies. At first sight, the packaging made me smile! The box is covered in cute smiley cookie faces. This box is very thick and strong and will definitely be used again, and not just thrown out.

My family and I really enjoyed these cookies. They were moist, sweet and fresh. Delicious, buttery, soft cookies with firm icing. One thing I noticed...the icing didn't stain my kids faces. That was a major plus in my book! The kids thought they were so cool with these big ol' cookies. They are a bit bigger than the ordinary cookie.

Smiley Cookies offers more than just Halloween cookies. Some other cookie options include heart shaped cookies, flower shaped cookies, star shaped cookies and more. You can even design your own cookie! How neat!!


Pictures of my family enjoying our Halloween Smiley Cookies











Smiley Cookies offers a nice variety of cookie gifts that are fresh-baked and hand-iced and for the best part...delivered right to your door!
You may also like their Halloween Party Snack and their Halloween Gift Basket.
To Purchase
You can purchase a dozen Halloween Cookies, like the ones I received for just $14.95 at SmileyCookie.com

Connect with Smiley Cookie on FB and receive an automatic 20% off their Halloween Cookies Gifts and Baskets!

Thank you SO much Smiley Cookie for offering your delicious cookies for my family to try out! We will be buying more for sure!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment