I have three children. I HAVE to keep my house clean. There are tons of cleaning products on the market but I have had an interest in the "green" products for a while now. I recently heard about Natural House, natural household cleaning products.
Here's a little more info about why our all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
- Our products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House's plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Our products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Our cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- We earned the coveted Retailers’ Choice Award” at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you don’t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners “clean” a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam! When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
I received three Natural House products for review. Flushy, Trashy and Sinky. Watch the short video below to learn more about these natural household cleaning products.
Here's how they work and what I thought of them...
Flushy is designed to clean the toilet bowl AND treat the septic tank. You drop one pouch into your toilet bowl, let it sit for a couple minutes (watching this was pretty exciting for the kids), the pouch will start to dissolve and make it's own foam, and then you simply use your toilet brush to clean the bowl and then flush. The scent of the Flushy was a peperminty, very clean and refreshing scent. I loved it. It actually lasted for a couple hours after we were finished cleaning. The toilet bowl stayed clean for about a week and then we repeated. What I like best is that this product keeps cleaning even after application! *What I learned from the Natural House website is that the product that gets flushed down into the septic tank actually breaks down waste, promoting a healthy septic tank. Flushy is Eco-friendly, biodegradable and non-toxic!
Trashy is designed to dissolve odors, food scraps and grease, which IT DOES! I am going to jump straight to it and tell you this stuff is amazing! I try my best to keep my kitchen trash can clean, but occasionally, something gets thrown in when there is no bag in it, or something spills through the bag, etc. I first used Trashy when there was sticky stuff, crumbs and a stink in my trash can. I sprayed about 1/4th of the bottle all over the inside of the can and waited a minute or two. When I looked back in the can, I saw NO crumbs and already the stench was gone! I was pretty darn surprised!! Although it is not necessary, I wiped the inside of the trash can with a clean dry cloth and that was it...my trash can was like new! Trashy can also be used on outside trash cans, diaper pails, bathroom containers...any stinky container!! It is Eco-friendly, biodegradable and non-toxic!
Sinky is designed to break down grease and food scraps to help prevent clogs and slow drains. I have a problem with sink odor and I have tried lots of remedies that help temporarily. I have a garbage disposal and I use it multiple times a day. Obviously, some food particles remain after using the disposal because the stink remains! I was thrilled to hear about Sinky! Here is how it works. You drop one Sinky pouch into the sink, let the hot water run for a few(I waited about a minute), turn on the disposal for a few seconds and watch it foam. Done! *You don't have to have a disposal to use this product...there is just one extra step if you do have one. The foam continues to do the dirty work below the surface, in the pipes. Sinky has a nice clean botanical scent and is Eco-friendly, biodegradable and non-toxic!
Of the three, my favorite is Flushy! I have been using Flushy for about a month now and I have noticed my toilet stays cleaner longer. All three of the Natural House cleaning products exceeded my expectations and I plan on buying more in the near future!
Natural House products can be purchased directly from their website and also can be purchased on Amazon for just $4.99 each!!! That's right, a whole month's supply for just $4.99!
Natural House would like to offer one Green Mam-a Jam-a reader their very own one month supply of Trashy, Sinky AND Flushy!!! Thank you so much, Natural House!!
To enter, use the easy rafflecopter form below. Giveaway is opened to U.S. only. Thanks for entering and Good Luck!
**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.