Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Monday, November 21, 2011

12 Days of Gifts Galore~Sponsor Spotlight: Wild Mountain Mommies


Wild Mountain Mommies...I really like the sound of that name! Wild Mountain Mommies is a shop where you will find cloth diapers, fleece soakers and fabulous cloth wipes!
I received a set of 12 cloth wipes from Wild Mountain Mommies for review. The set I received are cuddly soft flannel and are backed with minky, cotton velour and micro chamois. They measure approximately 8in by 8in. This was my first time using wipes with these lovely backings and I absolutely love them. They are all super soft, especially the Minky! I have to admit, at first I thought they would be "too soft" to get the job done. I was wrong. Although these wipes are super soft, they are able to clean sticky lolly-pop hands and faces, snotty noses and a baby's bum. They are too pretty to use to clean up poop, I'm sorry. I know these are meant to be used as baby booty wipes, and I do use them for that...just not with poop.
Just a pic to show the three different backings

close-up of the backings

I love the variety of fabrics they offer! So vibrant and pretty. I would much rather pull one of these out, in public places, to wipe a snotty nose than a disposable wipe. Simply fold the wipe, put it back in your bag for the next use. I wouldn't do that with a disposable wipe! 

On top of these awesome wipes, that I would 100% recommend...she also makes cloth diapers! Such cute fabrics to choose from and she even does customs! Here are some of my faves listed in her shop.
Retro Owls~fitted
Swirls and Snow
...and take a look at this adorable fleece soaker! 
Ruffle Bumz Custom Fleece Soaker

 To Purchase
You can purchase a set of 12 wipes for $11.50!! You can choose boy, girl or mixed variety. Visit Wild Mountain Mommies to make a purchase.

Connect with Wild Mountain Mommies on facebook.

Wild Mountain Mommies would like to give one lucky Green Mam-a Jam-a reader a set of 12 wipes for the 12 Days of Gifts Galore event! (winner can choose boy, girl or mixed and can also chose if the backing!) Thank you so much, WMM! I know the winner is going to love these!

To enter, make sure you check back from November 25-Dec 6 and enter the "12 Days of Gifts Galore" Giveaway!

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

1 comment:

  1. Those diapers are too cute! I wish I was that creative- she's got some super cute stuff!
    Following from GTKYF Blog Hop. Thanks for the follow! Stop by my page anytime!
    SortaSuperMom
    www.confessionsfromboystown.com

    ReplyDelete