Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, November 25, 2011

12 Days of Gifts Galore~Sponsor Spotlight: Sew Cute by Lindsay{Etsy} *Review*


I am delighted to introduce you to an Etsy page I came across recently...Sew Cute By Lindsay! At Sew Cute by Lindsay, you will find some adorable handmade owls, scotty dogs, elephants and more!

We LOVE elephants! 
I have been blessed with one of her elephants to review. I was so surprised at how quick it arrived and how big it was! I was expecting it to be about the size of my hand or a bit bigger but it is actually a lot bigger! A good size for a travel pillow!! I requested two colors, pink and purple...this is what she sent.
Isn't it adorable?!!!
  She was beautiful and perfect for my princess!
We decided to name her Ellie. My girls are absolutely adore her. 
The stitching is beautifully done and I am confident it was made to last. I still have a pillow that my grandmother made me when I was five and I bet BuBu will hold onto this just like I did. Her ears are made with soft minky material and BuBu loves to rub them with her fingers. So sweet. Makes me smile.
Ellie is her new best friend and she likes to tote her around!

Sew Cute by Lindsay also makes adorable owls and owlets,
and pumpkins!!

Lindsay would like to give one super lucky Green Mam-a Jam-a reader an elephant of their very own!(pictured below)
Connect with Sew Cute by Lindsay on FB

Lindsay's adorable elephant is one of four prizes in the 12 Days of Gifts Galore Prize Package! Come back November 25- December 6 to enter!! You don't want to miss out on this prize package!!!


**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment