Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BuBu's 1st Birthday Bash WINNERS!!!

Thank you so much to all of the BuBu's 1st Birthday Bash Sponsors! You all are greatly appreciated!!
For all who entered, I want to thank you as well! 
Here are the lucky winners!! A couple people got lucky twice!!


  • My True Nature~ Bonnye Sensenig
  • Ella's Kitchen~  Linda Hawes
  • Tommee Tippee~ Lindsey Galvez 
  • Boogie Wipes~ Nikole H.
  • Vitamins Baby~ Bonnye Sensenig
  • Sweetamagoos~ Ashley Hess 
  • Photo Props and More~ Jamie Neal     
  • Little One Books~ heather stewart  
  • The Children's Wear Outlet~ tosha p  
  • The Ultimate Green Store~ Liz Robinson
  • Big Belly Banks~ Kristine Torres
  • My Baby Clothes Boutique~ courtney
  • mi cielo~ Melissa H.  
  • Crawler Covers and More~ Kristine Torres
  • Baby Wit~ mechele johnson 

Congrats to all the winners! You all have been emailed and have 72 hours to reply or I will have no choice but to redraw. 

Jessi G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment