Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sili Squeeze *Review*

The Sili Company is a “mom-founded” company that develops products to make the adventures of parenthood a little easier, with an environmentally conscious mind. 
The Sili Squeeze™ is the first-born product of The Sili Company, inspired by my first-born, Will Reef. The Sili Squeeze™ is a reusable squeeze that lets your little one enjoy delicious blends of freshly pureed food, in addition to ready-made favorites like yogurt and applesauce, while on-the-go!
I am super excited I found this company! They make a product that will help me, and other parents, reduce waste in landfills! The newest creation for baby food, is the on-the-go pouches...I love them for their convenience...BUT, each pouch my child eats from, is getting tossed into our landfills. Not so great if you want to be environmentally friendly!


The Sili Squeeze takes those pouches place and is reusable and just as convenient! It's not a bottle, its a squeeze that allows babies and toddlers to squeeze themselves silly, without the mess and wastefulness of a disposable squeeze.   
The reusable dispenser is Eco-friendly and healthful for your little one, giving you one less thing to worry about as your baby's caregiver.
Materials
  • All materials are FDA approved, food-safe as well as
    BPA and Phthalate free
  • The body of the Sili Squeeze™ is 100% silicone
  • Cap is clear Polycarbonate (PC)
  • The two Rings are Polypropylene (PP)
  • The Nipple is a clear TPE (thermo-plastic elastomer)
I received a 4oz and a 6oz Sili Squeeze to review. I couldn't wait to see BuBu and Moo Moo's reactions to this neat baby food dispenser! I popped open a jar of applesauce and poured it into the 4oz Sili Squeeze for BuBu.
She carefully examines this new object...
Exam, DONE! She knew exactly what to do with it!
One happy Sili Squeezer!
How it Works
Your little ones' natural instint will be to squeeze and suck at the same time, allowing the food to squeeze into their mouth.

I have found the Sili Squeeze to be very convenient and very easy to clean. I hand wash mine, because I prefer to, but just to let you know, these ARE dishwasher safe(top-rack)!! The container itself is made of 100% silicone. The silicone body and nipple are naturally UV repellent so you don't have to worry about the chemical breakdown of the Sili Squeeze if left in the car. 

Moo Moo really loves her Sili Squeeze too! When going on outings, I pack both my little ones a Sili Squeeze. It helps keep them occupied, quiet and entertained when I need it the most. Ex. Grocery Shopping! The nipple valve allows food to come through only when it is pinched, or gummed AND the squeeze is being squeezed. No need to worry about a huge mess, this product is spill-proof!

I love that my kids are able to feed themselves while we are out and I don't have to worry if I packed a spoon!
Both of my babies have become professional Sili Squeezers!

The Sili Company takes environmental responsibility seriously. They use minimal packaging for their products and recycle shipping materials. Their reusable products encourage the elimination of single-use, disposable products.

To Purchase
To purchase a Sili Squeeze, or two, visit thesilicompany
The 4oz Sili Squeeze is $11.25 and the 6oz Sili Squeeze is $12.75 OR you can purchase a combo pack(1 of each) for $22.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I don't have any kids, but I could use one of these! You should make a larger size for use as a water bottle! Great product!

    ReplyDelete