Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

12 Days of Gifts alore~Sponsor Spotlight: TC Creations *Review*


Let me start this off by saying...OMGosh!! I am totally in love with everything this shop has to offer! Bibs, Burpies, diaper carriers and so much more...everything is to die for!
Tammy, from TC Creations, offered me one bib of choice from all of her lovely bibs and I chose to review the "Skulls Rock on Black Minky" bib. I chose this bib because it is definitely girly enough to put on BuBu, but is also boyish enough that I could save it for my next baby(not that I am planning on having another...but hey, things happen). 
I have no other bibs like this and I try and take this particular one on every outing! I know, sounds silly, but I love it that much. It's not an ordinary "I love Mommy" bib or a "Cute as a Cupcake" bib. Its a one of a kind(well at least I can think I am the only one with this one since it is not sold in Walmart or other mass production stores), perfect fitting, super stylish, soft bib. Made by a super sweet lady.

When I was given the option to chose whatever bib I wanted to review, it literally took me more than 15 minutes to decide. Let me show you a few reasons why...

See why!?!
Here are some really cute boy bibs too...


and...

I could go on and on. There are so many more cute ones but you will have to go and see for yourself!

~Features I love~
  • awesome fabric choices
  • minky backing {ahh...my favorite}
  • double snap closures {I hate velcro closure bibs! They always seem to ruin something in the washer/dryer}
  • great fit
  • generous size
  • owner of the shop is super sweet and great to work with!
~What I didn't like~
  • Haha, very funny! There's nothing I didn't like!
I absolutely love BuBu's new bib! It has been washed several times and still looks like new. The color hasn't faded at all. Here is a pic of BuBu wearing it after about 3 or 4 washes. (ok, I couldn't decide which pic to put so here's two :)



These bibs make great Christmas gifts and are only $8CAD each plus $2 shipping to US and Canada! Great deal if you ask me!Visit her shop and check out her awesome selection! Don't do all your Christmas shopping at department stores! Support a small, mommy owned business and purchase a one of a kind bib for that special baby in your life!! 

Tammy, from TC Creations, would like to give one super lucky Green Mam-a Jam-a reader their very own bib! Winner will get to chose which one!

This lovely prize will be included in the "12 Days of Gifts Galore" baby prize package!! Come back on November 25-December 6 and enter to win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment