Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, November 18, 2011

I could use your help in a referral contest!!

I am trying to win a free hat at ThatCrochetGirl and I could use your help!! I'd love for you to help by going to her FB page and telling her I(@Green Mam-a Jam-a) sent you!

To thank you, how does 8 extra entries into the BOTH of the cloth diaper giveaways sound??

Hurry though, this is a referral contest and I need 10 people FAST! Please go to ThatCrochetGirl on FB and let her know I sent you!
Once you are done, go get you entries in Here~ Glow Bug Cloth Diaper
and Here~ Trend Lab Cloth Diaper

Thanks a bunch! Good luck in the giveaways! :)

2 comments:

  1. I did it, but not sure how to get the extra entries? HA HA HA! Also your direct link to her page on FB is not working, but I right clicked it to open link in new tab and it worked.. (just thought I would share that) :) HOPE YOU WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, thank heavens, don't need any cloth diapers, but I happily went and said you sent me =)

    ReplyDelete