Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Groove Kid Nation "Music in Motion" CD *Review*



Thanks to the lovely people at Groove Kid Nation, I have had the opportunity to review their super cool CD.

Groove Kid Nation is an educational children's music label whose goal is to introduce toddlers to the sound of real musical instruments.

My kids and I didn't know what to think when we first played it because it is a bit different from what we hear on the radio. (no, I do not let them listen to junk music..mostly Christian music) What I noticed is that the singers of these kid's songs actually encourage interaction with the listeners. Within the first couple songs, my kids were dancing along to the music and interacting. I really enjoyed watching my kids get into this "real" music. My kids favored the "Itch and Scratch" song. Even I got into it...I found myself dancing along with the kids. Really groovy!

To Purchase
To purchase a Groove Kid Nation CD, visit GrooveKidNation.com
Ten percent of the wholesale price of Music In Motion will be donated to CARE, a leading humanitarian organization fighting poverty.

Connect with Groove Kid Nation on facebook


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment