Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All For Love Valentine's Event~ Bloggers sign up!

The All For Love Valentine's Event is coming! This event is hosted by Real Mom Reviews & Mama Chocolate! Get ready for some awesome giveaways!! I can already tell you, there are going to be lots of blog participating! Each blog will be hosting a giveaway with a minimum value of $25! Guess what? You guessed it...I am one of those participating blogs!! YAY!

Attention Bloggers:
Sign-up is completely FREE!! You will need to get your own sponsors or feel free to self sponsor. As long as the total value is $25 or more...you're good to go. If you are interested in signing up...click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment