Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Slice Safety Cutter - Great for couponers *Review*


 
The Slice™ Safety Cutter is the most versatile tool you'll ever own. Features a finger-friendly microscopic ceramic blade that's quick, easy and a safe substitute for scissors or traditional safety knives. Slice Safety Cutters are perfect for scrap-booking, clipping recipes, coupons and news articles, removing shrink-wrap, opening CDs, DVDs, plastic packaging, and more. Includes a built-in magnet and key-ring hole.I started using coupons a couple years ago. I mostly use coupons for new products, beauty products and household products. I personally think a lot of products are over priced...using a coupon, I feel a lot better about spending the money.

We get the Sunday paper and each week, my daughter and I sit down and go through the coupons and keep the ones we are going to use, and recycle the rest. We split the pile and begin to cut...with scissors.

I have had the opportunity to review a very helpful product, slice™ Safety Cutter-Great for couponers!

I was really excited when this neat little tool arrived in the mail. I had already done my coupon cutting for the week, and I couldn't wait until next Sunday to try it out so I decided to see what else I could use it for. Scrapbooking! My daughter and I love to scrapbook! We cut lots of shapes, photo borders and such for our scrapbooks. I must say, the slice Safety Cutter was pretty precise and was very easy to use. My 6 year old daughter got the hang of it right away. I feel a lot better handing her this, than I would handing her a pair of sharp scissors. Yes, she knows how to use scissors, but accidents can happen. The little "cutter" is super small and doesn't cut our skin, even when I tried. It really is safe, as they claim it to be.  


Slice Safety Cutter
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
- Stays sharp and never rusts
- Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- Finger-Friendly™ Design
- For left- and right-handers

One of my favorite feature is the built in magnet. While not in use, I keep my Slice Safety Cutter on my refrigerator. Pretty nifty, right?


On to couponing...this product has been so handy! I find it easier, quicker and much more fun that using a pair of scissors. Dee Dee loves it too. 

Dee Dee cutting a coupon
She is just a beginner. I have been couponing a while longer...I like to cut stacks of coupons at once and the Slice works great for that. I cut up to 4 inserts with no problem!
Seeing this product cuts through coupon inserts easily, it can also damage the surface under the coupon. I would recommend, while using the Slice, placing a cutting board, or something along those lines, beneath the coupons/items being cut.

To Purchase
You can purchase a Slice Safety Cutter for just $5.99 at SliceProducts.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment