Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BuBu's 1st Birthday Bash~Sponsor Spotlight: Baby Bedding Zone

Baby Bedding Zone offers a wide variety of baby bedding including Dr Seuss baby bedding, cowboy baby bedding, and my personal favorite, damask baby bedding. There are so many options there is no way you can go wrong. They not only offer baby bedding, you can also find decor such as musical mobiles, hampers and storage bins to match any theme!

The Palm Beach curtains include 2 white pique drapery panels with scalloped edge trim in pink. They're 96" long, have a rod pocket top, and are lined with white cotton. They also include double sided tie backs in white pique with accent color on the reverse.
The curtains are made from very nice, thick 100% Egyptian cotton. They're lined and keep light out extremely well. They're 100% washable and do not need to be dry cleaned.


Aren't they beautiful!!?!! I am more than impressed with these curtains. They add the finishing touch to my baby girls nursery. I was quite surprised at how long they were. But after tying the tiebacks into pretty bows, I gathered the curtains on the floor to create an elegant look. Absolutely stunning! They are made with 100% Egyptian cotton and made to block out the sun. This is a great feature when it comes to baby curtains. With these curtains, BuBu sleeps until almost 8am. Without them, she would normally wake up no later than 7am. Thank you, Baby Bedding Zone!

Connect with Baby Bedding Zone on Facebook and Twitter!

To Purchase
Visit BabyBeddingZone.com to purchase.

**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.



No comments:

Post a Comment