How long have I been cloth diapering?
- I have been cloth diapering for a little over a year. I started cloth when Moo Moo was almost to her potty training days(she is now fully potty trained!YAY)
- I have a few. I just LOVE my Rump-a-rooz, Rocky Mountain Diaper, Itti Bitti and FuzziBunz!! I have had such great experiences with these brands. Great fit, no leaks, cute prints/colors.
- I'm not going to go there :)
- Cloth is cute. I saw some cute printed cloth diapers while browsing ebay one day and got a couple for just $8! I began to get obsessed. I was constantly thinking about cloth diapers. I would even dream of them! I was a walking, talking cloth diaper fiend.(and still pretty much am) I did some research and found out all the benefits of using cloth and decided it was definitely for me. I love the earth and would love to help protect it for my kids, their kids and so on. I started my collection buying gently used cloth diapers.
- For all who use cloth, you know when baby wakes up in the morning...that morning diaper stinks!!
- I love my diapers and I just HATE when I can't get a stubborn stain out!! I have left the stained diapers in the sun for DAYS and it has not helped :( Suggestions please?
- DAWN! I add a bit of Dawn dish soap to my dirty diaper wash every once in a while. It helps get the stink out.(in my opinion)
- BUY USED! I have saved a lot of money by buying my diapers used.
- WET BAG! Every cloth diapering mama needs a wet bag for on the go. One I have used and recommend is Wahmies. You can read my Wahmies Wet Bag Review HERE.
- ONE SIZE DIAPERS! I personally recommend buying One Size diapers. They fit from birth to potty training so you wont have to buy the next size up because your little one gained a few pounds!
If I were to do a cloth diaper review (and giveaway) which brands would you like to see (and win)?
Happy Labor Day Weekend!!