Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tiny Prints Photo Christmas Cards!

Christmas is right around the corner! Every year, I wait until the last minute to get my Christmas cards sent out. Some family members don't even get their card until AFTER Christmas! I know, I'm terrible...but I know I'm not the only one who does this!!

This year, instead of the traditional Christmas cards, I am going to be sending Tiny Prints Photo Christmas Cards! Once I saw all the choices Tiny Prints has to offer, I got that kick in the butt that I needed all the previous years to get to it!

Take a look at my absolute favorite card from Tiny Prints. It is not only a card, but is also an ornament that our family can hang on their tree year after year! Includes double faced satin ribbon to tie to each card!
Blooming Blossoms
I can customize this card/ornament with my own photo AND my own text! I love that!! Because I have three girls, our card would look similar to this one. 

Another one of my favorites...
Wreathed Charm: Willow



My family will be getting professional pictures taken next week. They are going to look great on a Tiny Prints Christmas Card!

To order yours, visit Tiny Prints Christmas Cards!

Disclaimer~ I will be receiving 50 free prints as a thank you for this post. I received no other form of compensation. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    I absolutely love the character of your blog!!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to leave a comment. I am looking forward to reading your great posts!!!!!

    Lioness- Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

    stopping by from Alexa Drop Hop! Hv a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete