Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

BuBu's 1st Birthday~Sponsor Spotlight: Sweetamagoos {Etsy}


Sweetamagoos, is a mama owned business that started out as a result of her love for adorable and cuddly things for her son. At Sweetamagoos, you will find some beautiful teething/nursing necklaces, wipes, toys and more. She makes these with love and only sells what she would use for her own son.

Sweetamagoos sent me a Black/white Baroque Teething/Nursing Necklace for review.
When I received it, I checked it out to see if I thought it would be safe for BuBu. It is very well made! I could not find a single flaw and I was confident it was perfectly safe. Such a beautiful and vibrant choice in fabric! BuBu was immediately drawn to it. I was not surprised. Inside the 100% cotton fabric, there are 1" wooden beads. The fabric is double stitched to ensure safety. The ribbon closures are also double stitched 2" into the fabric to prevent detachment.
The necklace measures approximately 20" and has 10" ribbon on each side. If you wanted a longer/shorter necklace or more/less beads, she is happy to work with you on a custom order.

This necklace is the perfect toy for baby wearing! You don't have to worry about baby dropping the necklace because it is tied to mommy's neck!
While I am nursing BuBu, she holds onto the necklace instead of pinching my arm. Thank you Sweetamagoos! That was really starting to hurt!!
My 6 year old, Dee Dee loves to wear the teething necklace, which is fine with me, because it looks cute and she holds BuBu lot. BuBu has a couple new teeth coming in and this necklace is like her best friend.
BuBu loves mommy's new necklace :)
 I am so happy to say, this necklace is machine washable and has been through the wash and survived! I used a free -n- clear detergent and threw it in with my towels. I hung it to dry. The fabric is still bright and I don't see any loose strings.

What I love:
~BuBu really loves it!
~It's very pretty!
~Machine Washable!
~Inexpensive(only $10!)
~ It's Safe for baby!


To Purchase:
These beautiful necklaces can be purchased for just $10!

To win:
One Lucky GreeN MaM-a JaM-a reader is going to win their very own Sweetamagoos teething/nursing necklace!
  •  "Like" Sweetamagoos on Facebook
  • "Favorite" Sweetamagoos on Etsy

How to Enter: Come back October 16-31 and join us for BuBu's first Birthday Bash Review and Giveaway Event! Don't forget! There will be loads of awesome prizes!
**Disclosure~ The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.


FOR BLOGGERS: Grab my BuBu's 1st Birthday Bash Button to get extra entries into ALL of the Birthday Bash Giveaways! Please leave a comment with a link to where you put the button.

Photobucket"/>

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Following you back. Love your site. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Best Nursing Pads Ever as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those teething/nursing necklaces look so cool. I would love to try one.

    Ashley Hess
    andrewndash@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the one you have best, but didn't see it. Otherwise sweet bumble one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white one just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE these necklaces-they look so nice and fashionable! I like the one you received and also the yellow-bumble print one

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue/Brown Geometric Teething/Nursing Necklace is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete