Welcome to my Sweet and Simple blog. I am a mama to 5 crazy kids, ages 2 years to 14! When I'm not picking up toys and cleaning....I am cooking, crafting, and writing reviews! This blog is PR Friendly!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Outnumbered 3 to 1: Summer Fun-Tiny Tush Cloth Diaper Review & Giveawa...

Outnumbered 3 to 1: Summer Fun-Tiny Tush Cloth Diaper Review & Giveawa...: Summer has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited! The weather's nice and lots of fun is to be had. That's why we're celebrating t...

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower of yours from a hop. Please visit and follow back. What a cute site you have! I love it! :-)

    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    if you could, like me on FB while you're there! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from the blog hop and I am following you thru GFC. I cannot follow thru FB right now and its a long story so please check out my post dated August 20th on the Weekend Blog Hops. As soon as they take care of it I can follow. I will leave it up to you if you want to follow me now or wait until I can follow you first. Either way I understand. Follow what you can and I will be happy! Thanks so much and have a great day!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete